- Pre-Qualification of Contractors
- Prepare and review cost including checking of BOQ\'s
- Prepare and review rate analysis and detailed specifications
- Prepare and review bid terms and conditions
- Facilitate appointment of contractors based on bid evaluation
- Coordinate with QS consultants
- Prepare detailed budget and cost plan for the project
- Lead tendering process i.e. floating, evaluation, negotiation, and appointment of contractors
- Prepare Contract Documents for various tender packages
- Budget/Cost monitoring on regular basis
- Prepare variation / change orders for various packages
- Checking and certifying interim bills / claims of contractors
- Drive standardization of methods, processes and procedures for tenders and contracts.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Project planning & Contract Management skills
- Knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage.
Role:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Supply Chain - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Alpha Corp Development Private Limited
Leveraging its experience in product design, development capabilities and capital management strategies, Alpha Corp has developed a diversified business portfolio of integrated townships, condominiums, corporate offices, retail city centres and industrial parks across NCR, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
Subsidiary company Alpha Corp Management Services was established in 2006 to ensure maintenance of properties of key customers spread across various verticals covering premium residential complexes, corporate office buildings, shopping malls, super-speciality hospitals and integrated townships. These services not only help to constantly enhance the valuation and life of a property but also ensure day-to-day optimum cost efficiencies.
For more information, visit www.alphacorp.in