Roles and Responsibilities
- To Provide guidance on policy process, and SOPs in commercial contracts, litigations, compliance/ regulatory work etc.
- To co-ordinate with legal consultants drafting & execution of various documents / contract/ agreements. Risk management and mitigation, Legal Advisory.
- Should have handled legal matters of real estate business, legal documentation Notices, Letters, agreements and contracts, land purchase matters.
- Should be able to review all legal transactions regarding acquisitions, disposals, land purchase, lease agreements, construction agreements and 3rd party agreements.
- Able to oversee and co-ordinate with external law firms, follow up with advocates for update legal cases, leasing & property management, handling of court cases, arbitration etc.
- Must have good experience for the drafting of various agreements with the customer for pre/post sales.
- Must have good experience for the due deligenc process for purchase / acquiring any land for the new projects.
- Take charge of all outstanding litigations of the company, review progress and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
Desired Candidate : - Candidate with LLB / LLM
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 11,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
PG:LLM in Law
Alpha Corp Development
Alpha Corp Development Private Limited is one of the fastest growing professional companies in the Indian real estate industry, with developments in over twelve cities across the country encompassing an area of more than 40 million square feet under construction. The core team at Alpha Corp has a proven track record for excellence spanning more than 25 years, and is widely recognized for pioneering best global practices, transparency, a value-driven approach, customer centricity and reliability in the real estate industry. In fact, Alpha Corp was the First Real Estate Company to establish an Asset Management model of development in India, in line with contemporary global practices. Alpha Corp has played a pioneering role in establishing new levels of professionalism in the real estate industry ” this was largely achieved by attracting the best talent and building teams of highly motivated people who dramatically changed mindsets and customer service norms in the real estate business. Due to long-standing reputation, professional management team and global asset management model of development, Morgan Stanley Real Estate, a division of global financial major, Morgan Stanley chose to participate in the equity of Alpha Corp to the extent of Rs 300 crores.
Contact Company:Alpha Corp Development
Address:Tower-A,6th Floor,Golf View Corporate Tower, Golf Course Road, GURGAON, Haryana, India