Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of HR Policies & Processes.
- Partner with business in workforce planning as per business projections.
- Managing the complete Employee life cycle.
- Managing the complete Recruitment process for all verticals.
- Responsible for Induction of new joinees.
- Responsible for Training & Development of employees.
- Coordination for the Performance Management process.
- Effective management of employee grievances and queries.
- Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Effectively manage the HR Audits.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Post Graduate preferably in HR/ Personnel Management from a reputed management institute
Broad Knowledge of the best practices in the Industry
Good Communication, Interpersonal and People Management skills
Immediate Joiners are preferred
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Alpha Corp Development Private Limited
Alpha Corp Development Private Limited is one of the fastest growing professional companies in the Indian real estate industry, with developments in over twelve cities across the country encompassing an area of more than 40 million square feet under construction. The core team at Alpha Corp has a proven track record for excellence spanning more than 25 years, and is widely recognised for pioneering best global practices, transparency, a value-driven approach, customer centricity and reliability in the real estate industry. In fact, Alpha Corp was the First Real Estate Company to establish an Asset Management model of development in India, in line with contemporary global practices. Alpha Corp has played a pioneering role in establishing new levels of professionalism in the real estate industry ” this was largely achieved by attracting the best talent and building teams of highly motivated people who dramatically changed mindsets and customer service norms in the real estate business. Due to long-standing reputation, professional management team and global asset management model of development, Morgan Stanley Real Estate, a division of global financial major, Morgan Stanley chose to participate in the equity of Alpha G:Corp to the extent of Rs 300 crores.
Contact Company:Alpha Corp Development Private Limited
Address:Tower-A,6th Floor,Golf View Corporate Tower,Golf C, GURGAON, Haryana, India